Seen - Virtual Field Trip
by Jenny Millinger
Recommended for K-6
10/19/2020, 2020 - 5/31/2021
Price: FREE for AZ Educators
Limited reservations. Runtime: 35 minutes.
This performance also includes an offline activity, promoting class participation and community-building, as well as educational materials.
BOOK NOW >
About the show
Blending physical comedy and heartwarming gentleness, this play reflects on the experiences of young people who are being "kept in." This charming story explores what it means to be on your own — for amusement, for friendship, for comfort, for inspiration — and what happens when technology provides you with a connection to other people. In a time when we are all communicating through screens, what makes a connection real? What does it mean to be "seen"? Every classroom that watches the show will have an opportunity to become part of the story with a special recording exclusively for you!
Directed by Jenny Millinger
Featuring Jon Gentry (one-person performance)
What should I know?
- FREE for Arizona educators!
- Must book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Please CONTACT US about submitting your class information to be included in the show! Instructions available for DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Every show comes with a video introduction, booklist, and guided questions
- Visit the Resource Center to download extra materials >
Want even more? Book a post-show educational workshop!
Just select the option when you reserve your show or add anytime after you book below.
- $50 for asynchronous workshop
- $75 for 30-minute synchronous workshop
Add A Workshop >
Virtual Field Trip FAQ >
Educational Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org